Click the images
for a larger view.
The XG12ST passive mic splitter allows you to split a stereo microphone to two destinations via 5-pin XLR connectors. The secondary output has a True Isolation ground lift to eliminate potential hum and buzz from ground loops.
- All metal “Built Like A Tank” housing
- Ultra-tough powder coat finish with laser engraved markings
- Ground lift with True Isolation
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +/- 0.05 dB
- THD 0.005% maximum @ 1 kHz, -10 dB
- Premium quality custom shielded transformer
- Chassis screw-mounted Neutrik XLR connectors with gold pins
- Common Mode Rejection: 130 dB
- Small footprint only 4.5” x 2.5” x 1.5”, Weight: 10.1 ounces